Quintessence chicken soup that has been in process simmer . produce tasty, nutritious soups , combined with a strong aroma of ginseng . contents of various vegetables and chinese herbs along with chicken dumpling. indeed tempting as soup dish .
- Chicken stock – 150 ml
- Ginseng – 15 gr
- Button Mushroom – 20 gr
- Slices carrot – 15 gr
- Prawn dumpling (cikau dimsum) – 1 pcs
- Paisan – 10 gr
- Chiken dice – 20 gr
- Keci – 10 gr
Make it chicken stock
- mixed herbs, garlic, vegetables (mire poix), and peppercorns then place the chicken carcasses in a large/deep bottomed pan. add the water and bring to boil.
- skim, then turn the heat down to a simmer.
- continue to simmer gently for 2-4 hours
- skimming as necessary
- pass the stock trough a fine sieves
- cuts mushroom in to 3-4 (boiled)
- slices carrot in to losange (boiled)
- cuts ginseng and paisan 1 cm in length, and soak in water and bring to steam, 60 minutes approx. (use its soaked water to adding in the chicken stock)
- bring to boil the chicken dice and set aside
- soak keci in a warm water around 5 minutes
place the chicken stock in a pan and bring in to simmer then seasoning, skimming as necessary. put cooked ingredients and then prawn dumpling together in a soup bowl, then pouring chicken stock inside.